Has your business invested significant capital in your plant or other real estate? Are you purchasing a new facility or renovating an existing one? Cost segregation is a powerful tax strategy that can help companies boost cash flow and decrease their tax liability. Unfortunately, it is a tool that is often overlooked.
Clark Schaefer Hackett’s Brendan Walsh takes a closer look at this tax-saving, profit-boosting strategy.
• How cost segregation works
• How accelerating depreciation can impact your business
• What constitutes a qualifying property
• How a cost segregation study is conducted
• Current cost segregation market issues and trends