Kerry Roe fully devotes his time to providing accounting, auditing, consulting and tax services to governmental and not-for-profit organizations. Kerry has worked with organizations of many types and sizes, including social service agencies, private schools, trade organizations, churches, and membership organizations.
Kerry has performed many audits of not-for-profit organizations under the requirements of the Single Audit Act Amendments of 1996 and OMB Circular A-133, audits of states, local governments, and not-for-profit organizations, as well as specific funder requirements such as state or local requirements. Finally, he has an understanding of IRS reporting issues for not-for-profits and can assist organizations with identifying unrelated business income tax issues and other issues that could potentially threaten their tax-exempt status. Kerry has also worked with several NFP and Governmental agencies in investigating fraud.
Kerry began his career as an auditor with the State of Ohio.
BBA, Accounting, magna cum laude, Wilmington College
Certification & Licensure
CPA – State of Ohio
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
Auditor of State Regional Advisory Council Board Member
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio Board Member
United Way of Greater Cincinnati Audit Review Committee
Greater Cincinnati Foundation Finance Committee
Industry & Service Teams
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board Provides Guidance on Tax Abatements January 10, 2017
- Feeling Uneasy about GASB 68? March 3, 2016
- Prepare Now to Be Ready to Comply with New GASB Statement on Tax Abatements October 29, 2015
- Improving the usefulness of management’s discussion and analysis May 6, 2015
- How to showcase accomplishments in your accounting reports January 23, 2015
- It is time to bolster your organization’s budget August 15, 2012