Sharon Stone has over 30 years experience specializing in payroll services, compliance, and consulting. She offers comprehensive payroll services for employers, including processing of payroll checks, tax payments, payroll tax returns, and W-2 forms. Together with her highly skilled team of payroll associates, Sharon is able to tailor payroll solutions to each business’s needs.
For employers who prepare their own payroll, Sharon is able to offer compliance services, including preparation of payroll tax returns, W-2 forms, assistance with payroll audits and other payroll consulting.
Sharon is well educated on the ever-changing payroll tax laws and regulations so that her clients are always in compliance with the most recent tax requirements.
American Payroll Association
Payroll Tax Compliance Professionals
Buckeye Blossoms Quilt Guild
Oxford Piecemakers Quilt Guild
- IRS issues updated 2018 withholding tables January 18, 2018
- DOL’s overtime rule lands in limbo August 1, 2017
- A look at the sweeping changes in overtime rule May 24, 2016
- New employer withholding tables have been issued for use with payrolls August 17, 2015
- Bureau of Workers’ Compensation moving to prospective billing system May 13, 2015
- Ohio Employer Electronic Filing Changes for 2015: How to Stay in Compliance December 17, 2014