Tamara Johnson is a member of the firm’s Not-For-Profit group and concentrates the majority of her year serving not-for-profit organizations. Tamara’s experience also includes leadership of all aspects of client service for audits, reviews and tax compliance for not-for-profit organizations. She is also experienced in working with manufacturing organizations and individual tax needs.
Tamara is a graduate of Northern Kentucky University and is a Certified Public Accountant. Tamara is a member of the Legacy Program with the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce. She also currently serves as Co-Chair of Community Development for the Firm’s recently developed Young Professionals group.
In two video segments on our Not-for-Profit Industry page, Tamara shared her insight on “The Difference Between a Contribution and a Fee-for-Service Arrangement” and “The Difference Between the Three Net Asset Classes.” To view these videos visit our NFP page and scroll down to Not-For-Profit Guidance and Related Videos.
Also, check out Tamara’s articles and webinars in the “Recent Articles” and “Resource Guides” sections below.
BS, Accounting, Northern Kentucky University
Certification & Licensure
CPA – State of Kentucky
Co-Chair of Community Development for CSH Young Professionals Group
Member of Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Legacy Program
Industry & Service Teams
- Simplification of net asset classifications is a breath of fresh air January 10, 2017
- A clearer view: ASU No. 2016-14 – New FASB Standards for NFPs December 12, 2017
- Are you prepared to implement FASB standards for NFPs? November 5, 2017
- Are you prepared to implement FASB standards for NFPs? May 9, 2017
- Better Board Engagement for Not-for-Profits August 30, 2016