Tiffany White has developed an expertise in employee benefit plan audits. She is a recognized leader of this practice in the Columbus area. Tiffany acknowledges that highly scrutinized employee benefit plan audits require exceptional execution, a challenge for which she is well-prepared. Her clients recognize that Tiffany is impressively service-oriented, offering technical ability, the desire to listen, and wise counsel. She is well-versed in the complex area of ERISA compliance.
Tiffany keeps abreast of employee benefit plan developments related to compliance, enforcement, accounting and operational issues. She performs limited or full-scope audits for privately-owned companies, public companies and not-for-profit organizations. She is experienced in auditing defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, health and welfare plans, and both qualified and non-qualified plans.
Tiffany worked in public accounting for seven years before joining Clark Schaefer Hackett. She is a frequent speaker at Ohio Society of CPA’s events.
BS, Business Administration – Accounting, Hood College
Certification & Licensure
CPA – State of Ohio
Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Society of Financial Service Professionals
Drug-Free Action Alliance Board Member and Past Treasurer
Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce Government Relations Committee
Women for Economic and Leadership Development
Employer’s Resource Association Board Member
Industry & Service Teams
- When do you need an audit? February 8, 2018
- Choose an auditor who will also be an advisor August 24, 2015
- DOL finds high rate of deficiencies for firms that audit fewer plans June 1, 2015
- Six steps to a smoother, more valuable EBP audit January 8, 2015
- Why benefit plans are a key component in mergers & acquisitions September 5, 2014
- A buyer’s guide: Hiring the right auditor for your benefit plan August 19, 2015
- People to Know in the Human Resources Industry November 11, 2013