Your Organization Needs to be ACA Compliant
– and CSH Can Help
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has resulted in major changes that will affect employers for the 2015 filing season. In general, any entity that provides minimum essential health coverage to its employees must report that coverage to the employees and to the IRS to verify that they are complying with the mandate for tax year 2015.
One of the important forms that large employers (50 or more full-time employees) need to submit is the 1095-C: Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage. Visit our 1095-C: What you need to know page for more information.
If the thought of completing this process seems daunting, Clark Schaefer Hackett can help. Our Form 1095-C preparation services can streamline the process and take care of the filing for you. Here’s how to get started:
- Provide us with some basic information so that we can send you a fee quote.
- We will contact you within 7-10 business days to discuss your quote and any questions about your information.
- Once you are signed up for services, we will provide a spreadsheet and detailed instructions for you to gather information for Form 1095-C.
Once you have gathered the appropriate information, we will prepare and efile Form 1095-C and Form 1094-C, and provide you with an electronic copy for your records.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us.
- 1095-C – What you need to know
- IRS Provides Helpful Scenarios for Completing Form 1095-C
- Webinar-on-Demand: ACA Update – What Are Your Reporting Responsibilities?
- Supreme Court upholds Affordable Care Act
- What the ACA means for Mergers and Acquisitions
- IRS releases final rules on large employer ACA reporting