Please note: CPE is not available for on-demand webinars. CPE is only available for live events.
Export compliance regulations affect all companies: small or large, domestic or global, manufacturer or service provider, military or commercial. With regulatory agency enforcement actions on the rise, it’s critical that businesses today understand the complexities of U.S. export regulations and how to avoid negative consequences. Join Vickie Lanich, President of Export Compliance Connections, covers:
• Distinction between international trade regulations: export and import
• U.S. agencies that govern exports
• Various U.S. export regulations – ITAR, EAR, OFAC, FTR
• Executive liability
• Impact when regulations are not followed
• Establishing effective compliance policy and training