William Clayton has twenty years experience in healthcare management with responsibilities ranging from Systems Implementation Engineer to Chief Operation Officer. Throughout his career, he has specialized in implementing Management Accountability and Technology Improvement Programs with numerous organizations. Bill spent eight years managing a corporate healthcare holding company. In this position, he operated six of the seven companies; performing a variety of functions ranging from strategic planning to designing and implementing a physician support company/ management service organization. Bill has extensive experience in the implementation of Financial Accountability Programs, Physician Compensation Programs, Technology Improvement Systems, Operational Improvement Programs, Hiring & Retention Programs, Physician and Hospital Alliances and other operational improvement activities.
- Designed and initiated a physician support recruitment process that provides physician recruitment process improvements to hospitals.
- Developed contracting entity involving 100 physicians and two hospitals.
- Developed a successful privatization program in which the majority of the employed physicians moved to an independent practice model.
- Formulation of a strategic partnership to implement a “Comprehensive Management Program” for hospitals and physicians including risk management program, revenue enhancement program, physician recruiting program, TEAM coaching program, and hiring system.
- Has analysis experience with: retention and development processes including surveys, hiring programs, compensation programs, and assessments.
- Start-up experience: designed, secured funding and implemented a physician technology support company that captured 50 percent of the direct market in less than three years, coordinated start-up of a Private IP Network company, and coordinated start-up of several new physician practices.
- Risk pool validations, physician contracting analysis, and technology operational assessments.