International Assurance & Consulting
From unfamiliar financial reporting standards, to language and cultural barriers, operating internationally presents unique challenges.
We’ve been serving businesses with international interests for more than 25 years.
When pursuing international business opportunities, you sometimes face obstacles. Our advisors have years of global experience to help you achieve your goals and overcome difficulties. From navigating legal issues to complying with foreign reporting standards, we can assist with:
- Conversion to U.S. GAAP from IFRS & other non-U.S. GAAP standards
- Reconciling & assessing auditing procedures performed under non-U.S. standards
- Coordinating, supervising & evaluating the work of local in-country auditors
- Foreign subsidiary & joint venture consulting
- Foreign currency translation
- Acquisitions, mergers & divestitures
CSH also has access to a global support network. Our firm is a founding member of AGN International – a worldwide association of separate and independent accounting and consulting firms. Our membership in AGN provides our clients access to comprehensive, in-country resources in more than 85 countries around the globe.
International Assurance & Consulting Guidance
Global Market Webinar Series
We bring business leaders together from around the world to deliver country-specific insights and expertise to your organization. Whether you currently operate internationally or seek new opportunities abroad, we present the latest information designed to help you achieve global growth.
International Assurance & Consulting Advisors
Ready to start a conversation?