China is rapidly changing from being “The Factory to the World” to a consumption and service based economy. In this seminar, you will learn how to position your company for success in this still booming marketplace.
Presenters will cover: The Legal “how to” sell into China while protecting your Intellectual Property; market and business development; and accounting and tax considerations including:
- Forming an entity in China
- Contracting with Chinese parties
- Sizing up the economic opportunity
- What to do (and what NOT to do) in developing the China market for your products / services
- Financial reporting: Company registrations, statutory audits, basis of accounting
- Tax issues and transfer pricing
- Repatriation of profits
- and more!
Friday, June 6
8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Program
Location: Queen City Club
Parking: Complimentary at the Queen City Club
Room details: Business Conference Center on the ground floor