As constituents demand more transparency and government institutions endure more scrutiny, we understand the operational and financial pressures you face.
Make the most of limited resources.
The financial impact of regulatory compliance and required reporting can leave your organization stretched thin. But just because you have limited budgets, doesn’t mean you have to settle for limited service. Clark Schaefer Hackett is committed to providing the best client service of any firm. Our Government Services professionals – who spend 100% of their time serving governmental clients – know how to help you improve efficiencies, manage risk and make smart decisions.
Government Assurance Services
We view audits as more than an obligation — we see them as an opportunity for you to make smarter decisions and improve your organization’s performance. Our assurance services include:
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Uniform Guidance Compliance Audits
- Preparation of Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFRs)
- Preparation of Popular Annual Financial Reports (PAFRs)
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Consulting Engagements; Including Utility Rates, Risk Assessments and Information Security
- Qualified Plan Administration and Consulting for 403(b) Plans
- Implementation Assistance with Complex GASB Statements
- Assessments of Operational Activity and Internal Control Structure
- Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting
Our Approach to Client Service
At CSH, we believe better relationships produce better outcomes. We are so passionate about this approach that we published a book entitled The CSH Way, documenting our unique commitment to client service.
Our professionals are specially trained to deliver highly-valued client experiences, and our superior client satisfaction ratings are the result. In a recent independent survey, our client satisfaction ratings were 45% higher than the industry average*.
Here’s a closer look at results we’re proud of.
of government clients
say CSH professionals:
Ready to start a conversation?