Clark Schaefer Hackett’s Business Valuation professionals offer a practical solution to the question, “How much is my business worth?” A number of factors go into this assessment, including in-depth analysis and a thorough understanding of the business being valued, so it’s important to work with a trusted advisor.
We are dedicated to serving your needs.
Our business valuations team is made up of members credentialed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), and who have received the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designations.
We are dedicated to serving your needs regarding estate and succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, valuation of intangible assets and litigation support. Our business valuation services include:
- Intangible assets (ASC 350)
- Fair value measurements and disclosures (ASC 820)
- Impairment or disposal of long-lived assets (ASC 360)
- Stock Compensation (ASC 718)
- Estate & gift tax valuations
- 409A valuations
- Sec 382 ownership change
- Intellectual property
- Shareholder disputes
- Litigation support
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Business Combinations (ASC 805)
- Business entities entering buy-sell agreements
- Due diligence and transaction support
Business Valuations Guidance
Ready to start a conversation?