PLEASE NOTE CPE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RECORDED WEBINARS.
So you think you know Mexico? If you haven’t considered doing business in Mexico recently, you will be surprised at what has changed. As the Mexican economy continues to grow, and other emerging market countries struggle, Mexico is becoming Latin America’s success story. To do well here, you need to be aware of the opportunities and the challenges, and know how to take advantage of them. In this webinar on demand, Alfonso Cornejo, President of the Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA, and Clark Schaefer Hackett’s Lisa Wineland and Sean McGrory cover what you need to know.
You’ll learn about
- The current economic and business environment in Mexico
• The challenges of doing business in Mexico
• How to transform these challenges into opportunities
• The scale of interdependency between Mexico and the U.S.
• The tax implications for U.S. companies investing in Mexico
• How to minimize risk while meeting your business goals