NOTE: CPE is not available for recorded webinars.
Singapore offers a strategic location in Southeast Asia, a very pro-business operating climate, advanced technology, efficient transport and infrastructure systems, a favorable tax system, a strong and established legal system (including intellectual property protection), a highly educated work force, and a stable, honest and open government. But Singapore is also home to a variety of complex regulations and other challenges for U.S. businesses looking for growth opportunities overseas.
Bruce Brown, retired Chief Technology Officer (head of global R&D) at Procter & Gamble, discusses the opportunities and pitfalls of doing business in Singapore.
- Singapore’s business, economic and political climate
- Why it is considered a springboard to Asian markets
- Key opportunities for North American businesses
- Challenges of doing business in Singapore
- The tax implications for U.S. companies investing in Singapore
- How to minimize risk while meeting your business goals