Please note, CPE is only available for live webinars. It is not available for webinars on demand.
Has your company been through recent growth? Does your current business environment struggle to support longstanding processes? Business Process Improvement (BPI) increases efficiencies within the organization through optimization of underlying processes. In a real-world case study, we will examine successful BPI elements which drove organizational change and review potential roadblocks businesses should be aware of as they seek to increase productivity and strategic value.
Join us as we discuss:
- The purpose and benefits of Business Process Improvement (BPI)
- Techniques for assessing root cause of process problems
- Metrics for analyzing business processes
- Design strategies that eliminate waste and maximize business value
- The importance of monitoring and managing processes
Who should attend: Accounting, Internal Audit, IT and Operations Leaders.