Please note, CPE is not available for webinars on-demand. It is only available for live events.
Governmental financial statements are often complex, containing information that is presented on multiple levels – and using different criteria. The sheer size of the basic financial statements makes the information cumbersome, especially for “non-financial” individuals. Join CSH’s Larry Weeks for a webinar on understanding these often complicated statements. You’ll learn the difference between the types of financial statements presented as well as helpful tips on using the information to make management decisions.
1. Different layers of financial statements presented
2. Information contained within the note disclosures
3. CAFRs versus basic financial statements
4. Important financial policies that affect financial statements
5. Useful financial ratios and analysis
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for making financial related management decisions within a government (board members, other elected officials, administrators, directors, staff) who are not involved in the preparation of the basic financial statements or CAFR.