We’re passionate about serving the owners and organizations that enable people to have a place to call home.
20+ years of industry experience.
We know the affordable housing industry. But knowing you is the key to creating value. With more than 20 years of experience serving the affordable housing industry, we can help you stay compliant, manage risk and make smart decisions. But we also respond promptly, deliver quality and truly care about your success.
Just as you invest in your business to provide people with a place to call home, we invest in building a helpful working relationship with you.
Affordable Housing Solutions
- Audit & financial statement services
- Tax compliance & planning strategies
- HUD & rural development electronic reporting
- Review of tax credit applications for 9% allocation
- Review of tax-exempt bond application
- Structuring to meet 50% test for tax-exempt financed deals
- Certification of 10% test for carryover allocations
- LIHTC placed-in-service cost certification
- Historic cost certifications
- HUD cost certifications – mortgagor & contractor
- Breakeven (MITER & DCR) calculations
- Review of 8609s & first year credit calculation
Consulting / Advisory
- Transaction structuring & financial projections
- Recommendation for securing other sources of financing
- Review of partnership allocations & compliance with IRC Sections 704 & 752
- Restructuring of troubled deals
- Year 15 exit analysis, including options & strategies for owners
- CPE training programs for accounting staff
Beyond your industry-specific needs, CSH offers advice and solutions in a wide array of relevant areas, including:
Our Unique Approach to Client Service
At CSH, we believe better relationships produce better outcomes. We are so passionate about this approach that we published a book entitled The CSH Way, documenting our unique commitment to client service.
Our professionals are specially trained to deliver highly-valued client experiences, and our superior client satisfaction ratings are the result. In a recent independent survey, our client satisfaction ratings were 45% higher than the industry average*.
Here’s a closer look at results we’re proud of.
of affordable housing clients say
Affordable Housing Advisors
Ready to start a conversation?