Please note: CPE is not available for webinars on demand. CPE is only available for the live event.
Recently CSH hosted a client webinar to review the Coronavirus Relief funding bill the President has signed. The bill’s impact to businesses and potential opportunities going forward are significant. Points of interest we covered include:
- Full PPP expensing allowed
- PPP Round 2 coming – but limited
- Modification of PPP eligible expenses for all PPP loans
- Significant expansion of Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Extension of FFCRA tax credits – employee family and sick leave
- Addition of grant program for shuttered venues
- Business meals deduction enhancement
- Tax extenders
The recorded webinar is available now on demand via the link below. While the webinar was recorded on December 23, 2020, the details of the relief funding remain accurate. Contact a CSH advisor with questions.
In order to watch the webinar on demand, please register here and the webinar will begin to play.