Is your organization keeping important data safe from cyber thieves? Last year, the number of U.S. data breaches hit a record high of 783, up nearly 30% from the year prior.
Confidentiality, integrity and availability, also known as the CIA triad, are considered the three most important components of security. In this webinar, Clark Schaefer Consulting’s Sarah Ackerman, Greg Bernard and Brian Matteson covered what these components are, their role within an organization’s security policy, and how they affect your business.
You will learn:
• The definition of each element of the CIA triad
• How each element of the CIA triad affects your business
• How important your users’ security awareness is to the safety of your organization’s data
• The consequences of ignoring the importance of the CIA triad components
• Methods to ensure confidentiality
• How to guarantee that your information is trustworthy and accurate
• How to provide reliable access to information by authorized people