Manufacturing & Distribution
Helping companies maximize profits, improve operations, increase efficiency and plan for long-term growth.
Serving 800+ clients
over 80 years.
At CSH, manufacturing and distribution is not just another focus; it’s the core industry our firm was founded on. We’ve worked with companies like yours for 80 years, so we know how to help you improve efficiencies, manage risk and make smart decisions.
Manufacturing & Distribution Solutions
We don’t just audit your organization, we strengthen it. As we examine your financials, practices and policies, we keep operational improvements top of mind and share best practices to make you better. Our assurance services include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews & compilations
- Internal audit (agreed upon procedures & financial reporting system reviews)
- Employee benefit plan audits
With our deep knowledge of tax law and the M&D sector, we can do far more than just keep you compliant. With the right plan, we’ll help you strategically grow into the future. Our tax services include:
- Federal, state, local & international tax compliance
- Tax credits & economic development incentives
- Sales & use tax exemption
- Domestic production activity deduction
- Cost segregation studies
- Repair and maintenance studies
- Bonus depreciation & 179 depreciation
In business, timing is everything. We offer services and advisement whenever (and wherever) a strategic opportunity arises. Our advisory services include:
- Market analysis & benchmarking
- Cash flow forecasting & analysis
- Evaluating benefits of LIFO/FIFO
- Transaction services & succession planning
- Business valuations
- Forensics & litigation support
- Buy/lease analysis
- Regulatory compliance
- Outsourced CFO/controller services
- Captive insurance
- Estate & wealth planning
- IT security & software consulting
- Abandoned & unclaimed property review
Business Succession Planning
You’ve worked hard, built your business, and continue to nurture its growth. Although you’re not ready to retire now, it’s on the horizon. Now is the time to start planning for the future to ensure you (and your family) can continue to reap the rewards of your success.
Our Certified Exit Planning Advisors have the specialized knowledge to help ensure you are personally prepared, financially prepared, and continuing to maximize the value of your business.
Our exit planning process is customized based on your unique situation and may include:
- Succession planning
- Business valuation
- Value & profitability enhancement consulting
- Tax structuring
- Due diligence
- Income tax planning
- Estate tax planning
Ready for the complete overhaul of revenue recognition accounting standards?
The effective dates for the new revenue recognition standards are drawing near, so it’s critical that you understand the guidelines and potential impact on your business. Under the new standard, all companies need to recognize revenue from customer contracts using a five-step model.
Prepare for ASU 2014-09 with our new video series.
Our Unique Approach to Client Service
At CSH, we believe better relationships produce better outcomes. We are so passionate about this approach that we published a book entitled The CSH Way, documenting our unique commitment to client service.
Our professionals are specially trained to deliver highly-valued client experiences, and our superior client satisfaction ratings are the result. In a recent independent survey, our client satisfaction ratings were 45% higher than the industry average*.
of manufacturing & distribution clients say
Ready to start a conversation?