Please note that CPE is not available for webinars on-demand. CPE is only available for live events.
Though small in size and lacking in natural resources, Israel is a powerhouse in terms of human and intellectual capital, attracting considerable foreign investment. Considered one of the world’s top hubs for innovation, Israel offers a modern market economy with thriving high-tech and entrepreneurship sectors.
Join CSH and Rick Michelman, EVP and Chief Growth & Technology Officer at Michelman, Inc., for insights into doing business in Israel and advice on tapping into the opportunities available there.
• Israel’s business, economic and political climate
• Overview of the norms and customs of doing business in Israel
• Key opportunities for U.S. businesses
• Challenges of doing business in Israel
• The tax implications for U.S. companies investing in Israel