Theodore Clemans has 30 years experience serving healthcare organizations – with a specific focus in providing professional services such as healthcare turnarounds, contract negotiations and HR services. Ted developed a set of “process improvement methodologies” which increase the cash flow of group practices and hospitals. He founded two organizations – the Clemans Group, which grew from one client to a multi-state, multiple client organizations and Clemans, Nelson & Associates, which grew from three employees to over 75 professional consulting staff.
- Has directed turnarounds for integrated delivery system practices, hospitals, nursing homes, and at risk IPA’s and PHO’s.
- Has developed multiple contracting entities.
- Have lead turnaround teams for numerous multi-specialty “hospital physician employed groups.”
- Responsibility for “turnaround” reorganization plans and implementation.
- Has extensive experience in negotiating managed care contracts and physician compensation programs.
- Has designed and implemented a monthly benchmarking process for physician groups.
- Coordinated ancillary support revenue enhancement programs for healthcare entities.
- Has coordinated medical staff development plans for health systems. Managed and advised on numerous mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and leasing arrangements.
- Advising numerous healthcare organizations regarding improvement of strategic initiatives as well as operational and financial performance.
BSBA (Economics & Finance), Wright State University
Graduate Studies: Wright State University, Capital University Law School
Phone: (937) 399-2000
Fax: (937) 399-5433
Email: [email protected]