Helping you achieve global growth.
Serving businesses with international interests for more than 25 years
Part of your business’ success depends on your ability to comply with – and capitalize on – international tax rules and regulations. Our advisors are experienced in navigating foreign protocols. We provide inbound and outbound tax planning, and develop strategies that address both international and domestic tax needs. Our services include:
- Income tax treaty planning
- Foreign tax credits
- Residency planning
- Ensuring correct recording of payroll
- Expat/inpat tax planning
- Withholding of foreign payments (FATCA)
- U.S. branch profit tax planning
- Reporting Foreign Bank & Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Transfer pricing documentation analysis
CSH also has access to a global support network. Our firm is a founding member of AGN International – a worldwide association of separate and independent accounting and consulting firms. Our membership in AGN provides our clients access to comprehensive, in-country resources in more than 85 countries around the globe.
Ready to start a conversation?